Wednesday 25 April 2007

Time to pack - too many things going on


Sorry for the poor picture folks but it is getting late and mobile cameras are infamous for their sensitivity to darkness. Made my best to clean off the task list at work to get a good end of the working week. Colm will join us in Milano and this is great news! Fired up my Optimus Nova stove in the afternoon and it went like a clock - good thing. Brief discussion with Daniel on what to bring, he will leave Budapest Thursday noon.
To the bad news, I spent over an hour to print out the maps of Monte Rosa Ostwand and Mont Blanc Italian route. The final results looks good though! Still thousands of things to pack. Will I really need all this stuff, it is more than 25 kg:s already?!
If things weren't bad enough there is a wild strike at SAS going on in Denmark. I will land there on Friday to change to a SAS plane for Milano. Hopefully the conflict is solved by Friday afternoon.
Time to get to bed, I will get up early tomorrow instead to pack the rest when there is daylight. Maybe I can think of something to leave at home while at sleep?

No comments: